How about Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken? The Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken is a favorite meal that is well loved at the Panda Express Outlets by a lot of Panda Express Customers. This has been evident by the voluminous number of online orders for the famous delicacy alongside with the long queues which are witnessed in some of the Panda Express outlets in the United States.
Related articles about Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken
1.Why I Will Have Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken Again. Why it is healthier to eat Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken? Staying healthy is anyone goal. Staying on fit and in the right shape and weight is everyone’s dream.
2. Panda Express Feedback. Panda Express is a casual and fast growing restaurant chain which provides American Chinese cuisine. It is the major Asian part restaurant chain in the USA where it was originated and is chiefly located in North America, Asia and other places.
3. Benefits of using Panda Express coupons. What are the benefits of using panda express coupons? You can save of dining costs at panda express. Panda Express already takes reasonable prices ask for affordable fees for their food yet there are ways you can lower the bill.
Why Choose Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken
Strong Nutritional Content
The Panda Express Kung Pao chicken boosts of a strong nutritional content besides the fact that the American Chinese delicacy is sold at an affordable price at the Panda Express. Definitely, not all the times you will have that time and space to visit your nearby Panda Express outlet.
Prepare Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken At Your Home
At times, you will just need to bring a little of Panda Express at your doorstep. This can only be accomplished by you preparing the favorite delicacy right in the comfort of your room. The latter aspect is not a daunting task as some may perceive it to be.
Easy Preparation Process
You don’t require some Chinese Mathematics expertise to prepare this recipe at your home. You just need to just gather the ingredients and follow the well-explained point in this article.
But it will be vital for you to understand that there are different recipe versions which can be used to prepare the Panda to express Kung Pao Chicken. However, the end result of most of this recipe is the same as the Panda Express Kung pao Chicken.
Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken Recipe Ingredients.
You will need to gather the following pieces of ingredients for the preparation of the Panda Express Kung Pao chicken.
- ¼ Cup of water, cornstarch, and diced green onions.
- ½ teaspoon salt, large egg, and a Table spoon of cornstarch that is mixed with a corresponding
- ½ tablespoon of water.
- 1 Teaspoon of cooking wine, a teaspoon of ground ginger, garlic and red chili pepper.
- 1 piece of red bell pepper which should be cut into ¾ cube inches. The same principle should apply to the Zucchini.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, 2 ½ tablespoons of soy sauce and vegetable oil.
- 2 ounces of dry well-roasted peanuts. After sourcing for the prior explained list of ingredients, it will be a good idea if you can hire or purchase the tools which are used to prepare the Panda Express Kung Pao chicken.
Tools Used in the Preparation of Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken
If you will not be in a good financial position to purchase some of this tools, you may opt to use normal cooking tools. Some of the tools include
The Panda Express Kung pao Soy sauce
You can still make the Panda Express Soy Sauce in the comfort of your room. However, purchasing the soy sauce from Panda express will also be a good idea too. This s seriously a sweet spicy and the best sauce that you should fail to use.
Wok and the Sesame Oil
Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken Preparations Directions.
- Mix ¼ cup of water, cornstarch with chicken and ½ teaspoon of salt egg and 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Refrigerate the mixture for a period of about one hour.
- In a small and separate bowl, add the wine, water and the soy sauce and set it aside.
- Heat your wok and skillet for a period of about 10 seconds. This should, however, be done on a high heat source.
- Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil on the prior heated skillet/work or any other material which you will deem fit to use.
- Remove the chicken from the previous marinade mixture and add it to work. Cook the mixture for a period of 60 seconds.
- This should still be done on a high heat basis.
- You can now exit the chicken from the Pan and add the ½ tablespoon of zucchini, red pepper and ½ tablespoon of oil.
- Cook the added mixture for a period of about at most 2 minutes. Remember the goal here is to slightly cook the mixture and not to overcook it.
- You can now remove the vegetable mixture and latter add chili peppers. Stir the mixture until they produce they slightly darken
- Input peanuts, green onions, garlic, crushed red pepper and lastly sesame oil. Corrugate the mixture for a period of about 2-3 seconds
- Add the water, soy and wine mixture.
- Boil the mixture for some time till everything and later add the cornstarch /water mixture.
- Mix properly until you produce that thick soup.
- Re-add the chicken and another set of vegetables and stir. And there you go. You have your favorite Panda Express Kung Pao chicken right infant of you. You just need to gather your breath and celebrate.
Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken Preparation Bottom line
Preparing the Panda Express Kung Pao chicken at the comfort of your room is an easy thing that one can accomplish. However, you just need to source the right ingredients here. Don’t go for copycat ingredients as they will destroy the sweet aroma of the Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken.
However, you are allowed to make minor adjustment as with the chopping of the Chicken size. Here, you can go for big pieces or small pieces depending on your taste, fashion and preference. Ultimately, you can serve the Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken with other favorite Panda Express delicacies which can still be prepared at your home.