Do you love Panda Express Grilled Asian Chicken? Visiting any the Panda Express outlet today? Are you nervous about what you are going to order in the restaurant? You don’t need to be at all as the Panda Express Grilled Asian chicken may be a good pick for you. What if you have a heavy schedule that you are not able to make a trip to the American-Chinese restaurant? Or maybe you lack adequate finances that will guarantee you a good time at the restaurant. You should not worry at all as you can kill two birds with one stone with the preparation of the Panda Express Grilled Asian chicken right in the comfort of your room.
Related articles about Panda Express Grilled Asian Chicken
1.Panda Express Grilled Asian Chicken. If you want to cook the Panda Express Grilled Asian Chicken at home, here is the recipe. It is a favorite of many people because of its taste and uniqueness. After having this at Panda Express, many individuals would try it at home but get confused with lots of things, such as which spices to use.
2. Panda Express Feedback. Panda Express is a casual and fast growing restaurant chain which provides American Chinese cuisine. It is the major Asian part restaurant chain in the USA where it was originated and is chiefly located in North America, Asia and other places.
3. Panda Express Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Review. There is nothing to say about Panda Express chicken dishes. Whether it is the Orange Chicken, Kung Pao Chicken or the Black Pepper Chicken, it is going to be delicious. The grilled teriyaki chicken is no different.
Benefits of Preparing Panda Express Chicken at Your Home
It’s a good thing to do and by evaluating the financial aspects of this move, is a move that may save you quite a couple of dollars. On top of that, you will get additional time to bond with your family while preparing the meal.
I guess this is something that parents will need to welcome in their home. Moreover, you don’t need to be a professional chef or need complex Chinese arithmetic skills to prepare the Panda Express Grilled Asian Chicken.
As you will see in this article, the recipe instruction is easy to understand and follow and all that you need to do is to clearly follow the well-outlined steps in this article. In the long run, you will have juicy tender Panda Express Grilled Asian Chicken that is smoothened in the spicy Asian Sauce.
Panda Express Grilled Asian Chicken Ingredients
- ½ teaspoon of sesame oil and sodium low sauce.
- 1/4cup of strictly brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of ginger that is minced, rice wine vinegar and sriracha.
- 4 tablespoons of breasts boneless chicken.
- Tablespoon of green onions for garnish. But if you can lay your hands on sesame seeds for garnish, you will be in a better place too.
After assembling the mentioned ingredients, you will just be steps away from the preparation of the Panda Express Grilled Asian Chicken. It will be vital for you to shop for the exactly listed incidents and not to swap some of the ingredients with the easily acquired ingredients.
The latter may lead to the production of a Panda Express grilled Asian chicken that will be minus the original flavor and aroma.
Panda Express Grilled Asian Chicken Cooking Instructions
- Combine brown sugar chili sauce, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil among all other ingredients that are listed in the Panda Express grilled Asian Chicken Recipe lists. But all your combinations must be minus the chicken. Make sure that you also combined the ingredients in the right proportions as per the ingredients instructions.
- Whisk the mixture until the mixture perfectly combines. You will be then be required to place your chicken in a voluminous plastic bag preferably the Ziploc bag. Proceed by pouring in about half of the previously formed Asian Marinade.
- Seal the bag and place and pace the sealed mixture in a refrigerator to coat for a period of about one hour.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator after the stated period and place the chicken on the grill to cook. The later period should last for at most 8 minutes. But this will depend on the thickness of your chicken.
- After the 8 minutes, you can remove the chicken from the grill and serve with green onions or the sesame seeds for garnish. But what to serve with the grilled Asian Chicken will solely depend on your choice.
Panda Express Grilled Asian Chicken Nutritional Facts
There are large nutritional benefits derived from the consumption of this favorite dish. The total nutritional content of the final product is derived from the initial nutritional content of each and every ingredient.
With the consumption of the meal, you will be expected to gain about 300 calories which are in the grilled Asian Chicken. The large contributors to this final calorie content arise from proteins and fats which contribute about 90 % of the total calorie content.
However, with the preparation of the Panda Express grilled Asian Chicken right in the comfort of your room, you can customize the nutritional content to your doctor or health practitioner advice.
For example, if you are not allowed to consume a certain product that is listed in the ingredient or you are allergic to it, you can refrain from using the product or swap for a one that is suitable for you.
What are the Benefits of Preparing the Panda Express Grilled Asian Chicken at home?
You will save quite a lot of money as you will only be required to shop for the listed ingredients. Moreover, you will not accrue additional transportation, packing and other emergency costs that you would have paid if you had consumed the meal at any near Panda Express Outlet.
Besides the financial gain, the preparation of this meal may also save you a great deal of time especially for individuals who are busy throughout their whole day. I bet the little time off duty can be used to create and grow that family bond with your children wife, or fiancée
On top of that, what’s love than to use some of the homegrown ingredients to possibly serve the Panda Express Grilled Asian chicken with? You can use your vegetables from the farm. That can only happen if you are preparing the Panda Express Grilled Asian chicken at your home.
In conclusion, one can prepare the panda express grilled Asian chicken from his own by simply following the given instructions in the article. Try this dish out and you will definitely like it.