The China Wok restaurant is a typical Chinese restaurant renowned for its special, delicious and authentic Chinese cuisines served in the restaurant style and have been around the US for a long time.
Related articles about China Wok
Amidst the bustling US streets, one can find the China Wok restaurant in the spilling streets, giving a homely feel to China. One can enter the restaurant and instantly connect to what China is all about.
There are eight different kinds of Chinese cuisines which is much effluent and authentic depending on the regions teach dishes to come from. And every dish has a signature style of its own, differing the taste and spicy scale of each dish.
The locations are spread across to 429 locations across America and the restaurant’s chain is ever-growing and popular. The Chinese aroma steals the show compared to the other cuisines. In some restaurants, they even add the Asian dish consisting of magnolia dishes and China Wok too, complies with the tradition.
THE AMBIENCE provided at The China Wok Restaurant
The China Wok restaurant has a very friendly ambiance with a customer friendly environment that has a kid safe zone. Th restaurant is mostly bustling with a friendly crowd, ordering more good food. The staff is equally efficient and hygiene is maintained. The serving is done quickly with efficient workers and the management is soft-spoken and always ready to help with anything in the China Wok Restaurant.
There is a parking space and facility for the customers.
There is free wifi facility which is the need of the hour in these days.
The opening hours will be busiest between 11 am to 9 pm.
THE RATINGS at the China Wok Restaurant
China Wok restaurant dwells as a silent reminder of the aromatic Chinese restaurant in the middle of the busy streets of US. With its rampant spreading of the popular taste, the China Wok restaurant is spread across 419 places.
The feedback and reviews given by its customers are evident for its place being often flocked with people in love with Chinese cuisine.
The diners have rated a whopping three and a half stars for the restaurant keeping in mind the ambiance offered, the freshness and taste of the food served, the menu and the affordability of the dishes mentioned in the menu.
THE MENU from the China Wok Restaurant
The China Wok menu is generous by offering the wide variety in the Chinese cuisine. There serve piping hot food ranging from appetizers, piping-hot soups, lo mein, fried rice, a wide variety of the protein-laden food with fresh vegetables and a promise of authentic Chinese cuisine.
THE OPENING HOURS at China Wok Restaurant
The opening hours of the China Wok restaurant varies from place to place depending on the location the customer flow. Generally, the China Wok restaurant is open Monday through Sunday from 11 am to 9 pm and the timings changes with locations and other holidays. Please check the website and get updated.
Mon10:30 am – 9:30 pm
Tue10:30 am – 9:30 pm
Wed10:30 am – 9:30 pm
Thu10:30 am – 9:30 pm
Fri10:30 am – 9:30 pm
Sat4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Sun4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Each dish is varied with the quantity and the plate that is ordered. With the rich menu that is presented inside the warm ambiance of China Wok restaurant, you can order a number of things with respect to your budget.
Most of the food and platter can be finished within a budget of 30 to 40 dollars for two people can have you come for more with its delicious Chinese taste. Most of the menu items consist of a non-veg ingredient so well embedded with the splash of spices and hot peppers giving it a tangy, savory taste. Every taste varies with the kind of Chinese cuisine you select. If it were Cantonese cuisine, you are bound you have your tongue up in flames which is extra spicy.
The appetizers served ranges from 14 to 8 $ with the pu pu platter ranging somewhere around 12 $ that comes with a lot of appetizers together.
CHINA WOK LOCATIONS
The United States
- Alabama China Wok locations (8)
- Arizona China Wok locations (1)
- California China Wok locations (22)
- Colorado China Wok locations (1)
- Connecticut China Wok locations (2)
- Delaware China Wok locations (3)
- Florida China Wok locations (69)
- Georgia China Wok locations (28)
- Iowa China Wok locations (1)
- Illinois China Wok locations (4)
- Indiana China Wok locations (16)
- Kentucky China Wok locations (2)
- Louisiana China Wok locations (10)
- Massachusetts China Wok locations (8)
- Maryland China Wok locations (26)
- Maine China Wok locations (1)
- Michigan China Wok locations (8)
- Minnesota China Wok locations (2)
- Missouri China Wok locations (14)
- Mississippi China Wok locations (1)
- North Carolina China Wok locations (22)
- New Jersey China Wok locations (12)
- New Mexico China Wok locations (1)
- Nevada China Wok locations (1)
- New York China Wok locations (36)
- Ohio China Wok locations (7)
- Oklahoma China Wok locations (3)
- Oregon China Wok locations (2)
- Pennsylvania China Wok locations (35)
- South Carolina China Wok locations (11)
- South Dakota China Wok locations (1)
- Tennessee China Wok locations (11)
- Texas China Wok locations (9)
- Utah China Wok locations (3)
- Virginia China Wok locations (19)
- Washington China Wok locations (5)
- Wisconsin China Wok locations (6)
- West Virginia China Wok locations (4)
- Wyoming China Wok locations (1)
- North Rhine-Westphalia China Wok locations (1)
- Ontario China Wok locations (2)
- The number mentioned in the brackets depicts the number of China Wok restaurants in the given location.
TOP RATED DISHES at China Wok Restaurant
- Beef with Broccoli
- Mongolian Beef with Scallion
- Shrimp with Broccoli
- Beef with Broccoli
- General Tso’s Chicken
- Edd drop soup
- egg and shrimp roll
- orange chicken
- Hunan’s beef
OTHER BENEFITS of China Wok Restaurant
Takes Reservations Yes
Accepts Credit Cards Yes
Accepts Apple Pay No
Accepts Android Pay No
Good For Lunch, Dinner
Parking Private Lot
Bike Parking No
Good for Kids Yes
Good for Groups Yes
Noise Level Quiet
Outdoor Seating No
Has TV No
Waiter Service No
Gender Neutral Restrooms Yes
China Wok restaurant is highly recommended by people and people has rated it a three and a half stars out of five. A few customers are really happy with the service and some not so much depending on their experience. But everything is accountable only if you could spare some time and visit the China Wok restaurant near to you and have an amazing experience.