Cooking and giving your family a homemade meal is one of my favourite thing to do. Since I am a work at home mum, I always spare time to make sure they find a well-cooked delicious dish. That is why am their biggest fan, so they say.
Related articles about Panda Express Shanghai Angus Steak
1. Panda Express Feedback at www.pandaexpress.com/feedback. Panda Express is a casual and fast growing restaurant chain which provides American Chinese cuisine. It is the major Asian part restaurant chain in the USA where it was originated and is chiefly located in North America, Asia and other places.
2. Panda Express Catering. How about Panda Express Catering? There are so many options out there when you are thinking of feeding a large group of people whether that is for your kid’s birthday or celebrating a promotion.
3. Panda Express Prices. Panda Express has been running successfully for a long time. If you love their food, you should be updated with the latest prices. They have their Orange Chicken which is loved by everyone and also many other tasty items.
Cooking for your family can be fun but tricky. Fan because you end up in the kitchen, a laboratory where good smelling chemicals that are ingredients are put together to come up with a delicious product. It is also tricky because you wonder what to cook each day.
As much as you love cooking, you cannot go repeating a recipe each passing day. You need to cook something different to give change. You got to keep them anticipating for what you will cook each time they head home.
What is their favorite meal? That is another thing you must keep in mind when you want to cook a dish at home. I remember when I was young, the excitement came over me every time I found my mum cooking my favorite dish. It uses to arouse my taste bud and I could eat and eat.
One way of knowing what your family love is by eating out. Do you have family dinners out of your house? I am very observant whenever we go out as a family. Lucky for me, we are in love with two kinds of dishes. The one that has chicken or beef, yes, just that.
We find our self having beef or chicken entrée. My kids love chicken with rice while my husband and I like beef. Knowing that makes it easier for me to cook at home. I go our fishing recipe and try them at home, guess that is why my family loves my cooking
Every time I cook at home, I try to make the recipe more interesting and the dish more tasteful that hat we had out. That encourages them to want to eat at home to save my $ from going out. If you are a cooking manic like I am, you need to read along and learn a thing or two.
For years, my family has been their loyal customers. I can go out of count the number of times I have used their coupons and other deals. They have been of great service to me when I need a fast food joint or when I want to order out.
Their food is amazing. The chef knows how to carefully put the ingredients to come up with a delicious meal that my whole family can enjoy. When you look at their menu, it is full of chicken and beef entrée. Just like the way my family likes it.
Panda Express is a fast food restaurant that has served its clients with Asian based dished for over 25 years. With over 2000 branches worldwide, we are lucky enough to have one near us to serve us with their delicacies. If you haven’t had a chance to dine with them, I suggest you do.
Every time we go there, my kids order the kung pao. I know it is because of the chicken in it and the noodles. As for my husband, he goes for the Shanghai Angus steak. I tend to go with what he likes so we can enjoy together and over the years I have mastered how to cook the meal at home.
Panda Express Shanghai Angus steak
If your family loves steak as mine does, you need to get the skills. They will give you a wonderful recipe for you to cook for your family and spend a wonderful time eating it. the dish involves the cook of steak under high heat mixed together with mushroom and other vegetables.
Since the dish is a stir fry one, it less time to cook. The beef steak is thinly sliced and is missed together with mushrooms, onions a couple of sauces and either the green bean or the asparagus. It was added in the menu to give a variety of healthy entrée into the menu.
At panda express, they give you an option of which vegetable you want to have. You can have it with the green beans or the asparagus. It will depend on your preference. When I cook it at home, I use the veggie that is available at that moment. Either way, the dish will be delicious.
Nutrition facts of panda express Shanghai Angus steak
It is known to be a healthier option of the beef entrée. If you were to compare its heir signature meal, the orange chicken breast, the dis is healthier to consume. According to panda express, the calories intake depends on the vegetable you are using.
When you consume the meal. You get calories between 310 and 320. The only alarming thing about the dish is the sodium amount which is 910. I guess it is due to the many sauces that are used for the dish. Generally, the dish is healthier even for people on a diet.
There is o rule to the number of vegetables you should use for the dish and since it has mushrooms in it, then it is a perfect way of making your kids to eat vegetables. They will enjoy the dish without even noticing the veggies in it. Here is how you can make the panda express shanghai Angus at home.
Ingredients used to make Shanghai Angus steak at home
For you to make the dish, you must go shopping for the ingredients. The ingredients are not many and are available at your nearest grocery store. The following ingredients are used to make the Angus steak dish;
- 16 ounces Angus sirloin steak. It should be cut into long strips that are 1 inch long and ½ inch thick.
- 12 ounces of either green beans or asparagus depending on your choice.
- ½ medium white onion cut into 1-inch
- 8 ounces of sliced onions.
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch.
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil.
- ½ a cup of Chinese hire rice wine.
- 4 tablespoon kecap manic soy sauce.
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce.
Purchase the ingredients and prepare them before you start cooking. That is to prevent you from being all over the kitchen when cooking. You can cook a delicious meal when you organise yourself and your ingredients.
Step by step procedure of how to make panda express Shanghai Angus steak
- Place the sliced beef into a bowl. In it put one tablespoon of corn starch and one of soy sauce. Put it aside to marinate for later
- In a wide bottomed pan, put the sesame oil and light your stove. Heat the oil unit it is very
- Add the garlic and onion in it and continue stirring constantly for one minute.
- Add the mushroom and stir. Let it sit for a while each time before you stir so that it can brown well. That may take a couple of minutes, be
- Once the mushroom is brown and ready to remove them from the pan and set them aside.
- In the same pan, put the set aside marinated steak and let it sear for 3 minutes in each side. Remember your heat should be high because you want the meat to brown on the outside but remain pink and tender on the inside.
- Add the green beans or the asparagus, the Chinese white rice wine, kecap manis and the Worcestershire sauce and stir the mixture.
- Add back the mushroom and garlic mixture to the pan. Cook for another 2-3 minutes for the asparagus or green beans to cook and for the sauce to thicken.
- The dish is ready. Serve and garnish it with sesame seed if you want.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
What I love about the dish is the time you will spend cooking it. You have enough time to do other things in the house. I know by experience how hectic it can be being working at home mum. You need to work, wash and cook at the same time. It is a quick fix for a dish for your family.
Have the dish at panda express if it is your first time to cook. That way you will have the taste straight from their chef. It will give you what to expect at the end of the cooking. Once you get it, cook and serve for your family and enjoy.
What to remember when cooking the panda express shanghai Angus chicken
Every time I am making the dish, I give myself time. That is because though the dish is simple to make, there are tiny details that you cannot ignore since when you do, things go wrong. The following is what you should remember when making the dish at home;
For those who are professional in the field, they will tell you temperature is key to get the meal right. I noticed when you cook the slices of meat with low heat, the meat ends up all mushy and with a grey colour which is not as the way panda express does it.
For you to make it right. you need to use high heat. Make sure your stove is highly lit and the pan is very hot before you start cooking. Remember you need to have the steak brown on the outside and pink and tender on the inside.
Temperature also helps when it comes to cooking the vegetables. For you to make sure your vegetables are crispy and well cooked, using high heat will help. Remember overcooking vegetables lead them to have a bad taste and lose all the nutrients including water in it.
- Don’t crowd the pan
Yes, put enough steak in the pan. The meat needs to ‘breath’ when you are cooking. Piling up meat in the pan will make them not cook the way it is supposed to. If it is not possible to cook all at the same time, cook in batches to allow moisture to escape from the steak when you cook.
Remember. Just like you don’t go knocking other people in a queue when you do, meat also needs space when being cooked. You need it brown and well-cooked and the only way you can do that is by spacing the meat in the pan.
- Get ingredients right
Every time you are cooking any food, getting the right ingredient is key to making sure your nail the dish. That applies, especially in Chinese food. They have tiny little ingredients that they use and cannot be substituted hen cooking. Look for them and use to cook.
A good example is the sesame oil. It brings in a distinctive taste that no other oil can. If you look around you will find it. others are the sauce that you use. Through panda express uses the zesty Asian steak sauce, you should make sure the above sauces are available for use.
- Keep everything close
Since cooking the dish involves the use of high heat, you need to have all the ingredients closer to you and ready. Don’t go chopping the mushroom when the oil is on the pan. That might lead to burnt food and you know ho a burnt food is tasteless.
Take time before you light the stove and prepare what you need. Chop the steak, mushrooms and the vegetables that you are going to use. measure all the other ingredients to make sure everything is set before you start the process of cooking.
Cooking for your family is fun and it is more interesting what you know what your family loves to have. If they love steak, make the panda express Shanghai Angus steak for them just like the way panda does. The dish is full of lovely taste for your family to eat and enjoy.